Most of us like to eat cookies. Not just the young ones but also those who are young at hearts. The reason why all of us like cookies is that it gives pleasure to our watering mouths. Cookies have many different variants or flavors, there were peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies, fortune cookies, and many more.
Nowadays, ordering cookies is made easier. There are many online food delivery services which offer food that can be delivered in just a short time. So, if you’re planning to order cookies Las Vegas then you can access websites such as curlytopbaker.com. They sell various types of cookies which are very delicious and mouthwatering.
Due to the innovative creations of famous chefs, many variants of cookies were made. So, if you are curious on what are the 10 most popular north American cookies then here is the list.
10 Most Popular North American Cookies
1. Peanut Butter Cookies
- These types of cookies are very delicious. It has a peanut and buttery taste. But before eating these types of cookies, you must know if you are allergic to peanuts since peanuts are one of the main ingredients. The ingredients for these cookies are eggs, butter, peanut butter, milk, flour, sugar and salt.
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
- These types of cookies are very sweet because of the chocolate chips it has. Once you bite it, you can actually see the bits of chocolates inside of it. The ingredients of these cookies are butter, chocolate chips, sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder or powder, milk and more.
- Are cookies that have cracked crispy surfaces. Sometimes, these cookies are called sugar cookies. The ingredients for these cookies are butter, sugar, eggs, flour, vanilla extract, cream of tartar, baking powder or soda, and many more.
4. Oatmeal Cookies
- Oatmeal cookies are considered as one of the most healthy cookies. The reason for this is that oatmeal is very rich in fiber. The ingredients for these are oats, milk, flour, unsalted butter, baking powder and soda, salt, sugar, and cinnamon.
5. Whoopie Pies
- Are cookies that are very soft and chewy. These cookies are usually round with a white creamy filling on the inside. It is like a sweet cake cookie sandwich filled with sweet frosting. The ingredients for these are flour, milk, baking soda or powder, sugar, butter and sweet frostings.
6. Butter Cookies
- Butter cookies are cookies that have a buttery flavor. The main ingredient for this is butter, flour, milk, vanilla, salt almond extract, and granulated sugar.
7. Biscotti Cookies
- Ate cookies that are baked not just once but twice. These cookies are a bit hard because of the crisp it has. Also it has a nutty-like flavor that is very crunchy and sweet.
8. Gingerbread Cookies
- Are cookies which are usually formed into different shapes or figures. It has a gingery taste that gives a spicy sensation. The ingredients for these are ginger, cloves, sugar, butter cream, baking soda and powder, salt, cinnamon, molasses and more.
9. Fortune Cookies
- Are very famous because of the most intriguing part of the cookie. The cookie has a paper inside that indicates your fortune. Yet, this type of fortune cookie means that it will come true. These cookies are very crispy and have a sugary taste.
- Are cookies that are similar to empanada. The reason for this is that it has a filling inside. Some of the fillings inserted in it are brown sugar, chocolate, strawberry and more.